WHAT DO WE DO
1. Psychological Counselling
We strive to provide the best psychological assistance to the children we cater for.
SWC focuses on three (3) important psycho-social areas:
- Individual Counselling
- Emotional Support
- Referral System to ensure further treatment and/or case management.
2. Learner Support Programme
Our learner support programme focuses on three areas:
The values which underpin this programme are:
- The best interests of the kid shall be the main consideration in all decisions taken by any individual or agency in respect of the kid.
- The recognition of individual differences and the help required to ensure learning and academic progress).
- Development and progress can be achieved through the provision of suitable assistance.
- Provide direct learning assistance to individual learners through in-school psycho social support facilities to tackle any learning problems and/or psycho-social / intrinsic variables that hinder learning and development.
- Develop extensive early prevention, detection and intervention approaches to promote the psychological well-being of primary school learners.
- Ensure that all learners are provided with information about learner assistance and its availability.
3. Employee Mental Health Care
Through this service we provide:
- Psycho-educational counselling
- Trauma debriefing/counselling
- Individual Counselling/ Emotional Support
- Referral system to other mental health professionals